Ms Ieva Silina is specialised in science management and communication, as well as knowledge transfer and sustainable development. Ms Ieva Siliņa was the leader of the most influential and largest young scientist organization in Latvia, Association of Latvian Young Scientists (ALYS). ALYS operates in science policy and commercialization, fostering cooperation among scientists, entrepreneurs, and government. Ms Ieva Siliņa has shaped the institution as community based on cooperation, development, and quality.
Ms Ieva Siliņa has been the Vice President in EURODOC (European Council of Doctoral Students and Young Researchers) Association representing European young researchers in 28 countries, and she is an opinion leader in science and education.
Ms Ieva Siliņa holds a Master's degree in Management from the University of Latvia.
- Completed PhD program in management science (PhD in Economics planned to be obtained in 2021), Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, University of Latvia
- Master's degree in management science, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, University of Latvia
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, University of Latvia
- From 2017 to 2018 – Vice President, European Council of Doctoral Students and Young Researchers
- From 2016 to 2019 – Chairman of the Board, Latvian Young Scientists Association
- From 2015 to 2016 – Member of the Board, Latvian Young Scientists Association
- From 2014 to 2016 – Project Manager, Latvian Young Scientists Association
- From 2014 to 2018 – Researcher of State Research Program 5.2, Vidzeme University College
- From 2010 to 2014 – Lecturer, University of Latvia and Albert College